background

Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Favorites

Nope. I know you are all wondering and no, we have not heard anything yet. As far as we know, the birthmother is still reviewing profiles and has not chosen a family yet. We just continue to pray that if it His will, that we could be the forever family for this sweet baby boy! 

I was thinking I would do a blast from the past Friday Favorites post since it's been a hot minute since I have done one, and I have a ton of things I am crushing on lately :)

1.) So, when we moved into the new house, we realized that we needed some way to keep our beautiful hand scraped wood floors clean down stairs. So, I began searching around and found what I hoped would be the answer, cause sweeping every day, multiple times a day was definitely NOT the answer! Here's what we found...


And... I LOVE it!!!! It is soooo light and so easy to use! And best part... it's cordless!!! It's so light even my kids can use it, which is right up my alley :) We've had it for about 6 weeks and it has been working like a champ! Best $130 I've spent in a while!

2 & 3.) I have recently been on the hunt for a good, natural, effective, and inexpensive face regimine. Apparently that's what women of a certain age should be doing, and well, I just haven't. I don't think my occasional use of the St. Ives Apricot scrub counts. Hi, my name's Candice and I'm 17. Everyone and their brother was trying to sell me on their MLM, and I just did NOT want to go that route. So after gathering tips and advice from family, friends and the good 'ol webbernet, I landed on this...


and I am seriously loving it!!! I'm not sure if it's from it or my other new favorite...


but the combo has my skin feeling so fresh and so clean clean! This is the only product that I have ever used where I honestly can tell a difference in the way my skin looks! It just looks healthier, smoother and just fresher! I'm loving it! I do the vit c serum in the morning and at night and follow it up with this awesome homemade moisturizer made with the rosehip oil, almond oil, jojoba oil and apricot oil. 

4.) Our new rug from Rugs USA


I lurve it!

5.) Lastly, I've been back on the workout train, and while I know this is no longer new, I'm still tot totally diggin' it and every song is my jam, and when you're werkin on your fitness, it's all about what keeps you motivated, and for me it's good jamz! I heart TS!



Happy Mother's Day weekend y'all!

-Candice 





No comments:

Post a Comment