background

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Putting it out there...

Creating a life and delivering a dream for our family. That's exactly what you'd be doing if you choose to be a surrogate/gestational carrier for us.

While on my 8 mile training run today, it occurred to me that I need to stop dancing around what I want to say and just be vulnerable and put it out there. So, here it is. We want you to carry our baby!


I'm not sure who or where you are, but I am hoping that our story touches your heart and inspires a
desire in you to selflessly help us complete our family. Trust me, I realize what an enormous request this is, and believe me, I never thought I would ever have to be put in position to ask, but I knew that if I didn't take a leap of faith and put it out there, I would always wonder.

Of course, I know that there are agencies out there that arrange these types of things, however we just don't have the money to finance the $60-100,000 to go that route. We have some financial resources that we can provide, but not much, and depending on what your insurance covers (IVF procedure for frozen embryo transfer), we would have more to offer.

We would like to begin the process in the next year (sooner the better), but we are completely reliant on God's will and His timing in all of this. We also plan to continue with the process to adopt domestically, but will continue to pray for God's guidance every step of the way. So on that note, we would also ask that you spread the word that we are looking to adopt an infant domestically, so if you or someone you know is pregnant and looking to go the adoption route, we just ask that you please keep us in mind :)

If you would like to learn more about our infertility journey and what has brought us to where we are now, please feel free to read here. Even if you don't feel the Lord is calling you to carry our baby, you can still help us. Please, please, please share our story and this blog with everyone one you know, and tell them to share it too - this would mean more to us than you will ever know. You never know where the answer to your/our prayers may lie.

Together...
figured I'd stick with the theme ;)
 
 
Again, please SHARE, SHARE, SHARE! Spread the word (and the blog) like wild fire! And pray for us, for someone to carry out baby and/or the birthmother of our child. We love you all and thank God for you and your support every day! Please feel free to email me anytime: themiksovskys@gmail.com
 
God Bless,
Candice & Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment