background

Saturday, January 18, 2014

3M Half Marathon Playlist

Here's the list of jamz I selected for tomorrow's race. Hopefully these tunes will give me the motivation I'll need to push harder than I ever have before and leave it all out there and end the day with a PR baby! Good luck to all racers this weekend!


Pompeii - Bastille
I Wish - Cher Lloyd
Love More - Chris Brown
Survivor - Destiny's Child
Let the Drummer Kick - Citizen Cope
Acapella - Karmin
Best Song Ever - One Direction
'Til I Collapse - Eminem
The Monster - Eminem
Wanted - Jesse James
Roar - Katy Perry
People Like Us - Kelly Clarkson
Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson
Story of My Life - One Direction
Wild For the Night - A$AP
Run This Town - Rihanna & Kanye
Stay the Night -  Zedd
Slow Down - Selena Gomez
Red - Taylor Swift
Timber - Ke$ha
Holy Grail - Jay Z & JT
Midnight City - M83
We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark - Fall Out Boy
Niggas In Paris - Jay Z & Kanye
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Brave - Sara Bareilles
H.A.M. - Jay Z & Kanye
Get 'Em High - Kanye
Winner - JT & Jamie Foxx
Midnight Memories - One Direction
Revo - Walk off the Earth
No Church in the Wild - Jay Z & Kanye


And check out the shirt I just whipped together for Jason to wear :)







It's certainly not perfect, but whatevs, it's still funny! Happy racing everyone!

-Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment