background

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Do you ever wonder...

Why we're all here?

What is my purpose in life?

Is God real?

And if so, how could a God that is good, allow pain and suffering?

I know I do. We all have questions. We all wonder.

"I think I know what I believe, but I still have questions..." - yup, that's me right there!

Please watch this short video, and if you feel like you have questions... and wonder... like me, please visit the website and check it out. It's just real people, have real, honest conversations. What could it hurt???

 
 
If you live in the Austin area, I would love to invite you to visit any of the 330+ churches getting involved with the explore God movement. In fact, I would personally like to invite you to join me, at Hill Country Bible Church Lakeline, September 8th. And if you feel like you would like to further the discussion, I can get you hooked up with a great group of people, with the same wonders and questions as you, in a completely non-judgmental, non-bible thumping, non-pretentious, non-hypocritical setting to let your voice be heard and your questions answered.
 
So yeah. That's my little PSA for the night. Hope you all check it out!
 
-Candice
 


No comments:

Post a Comment