background

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

100 Miles! Holla!

So I decided after my half marathon in December that I wanted to start tracking my miles for a few reasons... 1) to help me set short and long term goals and 2) so I could feel a sense of power and pride in looking at the number and seeing how far I have come, especially on the days that you don't feel very motivated.

Well, ladies and gents, today marks 100 miles - WOOT WOOT! I started the first week of January, and would have had more, but we kinda had to fix up our house, sell our house, and move 300 miles away, soooo I didn't exactly get in all the runs I had hoped. I am pretty pumped about it and can't wait to get to 200!

Workout

3 miles on treadmill (raining outside)
28:21 - 9:26 min/mi

30 Day Shred
(doing the shred challenge from Nerky Meg's blog - you should totes join in!)

I haven't done the shred since last June, but so far so good! Bring it on Jillian!

I'll leave you with a little motivation on this rainy and cold humpday...

 

-Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment