background

Saturday, April 20, 2013

iPhone photo dump

I have been doing really well with Insanity and running this week! I even managed to push out 4.25 miles on Thursday in 38 minutes - that's a 9 min mile avg pace yo! About to hit the pavement again for my 7 miler and will follow it up with a little cardio recovery Insanity!


my silly girl playing dress up


love me some snuggle time with my little man


apple smiles!


 


Thursday night's veggie spaghetti - yum-o!


 #pinterestfail, the chia seed pudding, not so good!


How cool is this? I am getting the shirt with this logo and plan to wear it in the
Schlotsky's Bun Run 10K next weekend #irunforboston


Date night - holla!
 
left pics were from June of last year, the right are from Dec '12

Took these on Thursday after the kiddos swim lessons. Not really where I want to be, but also not AS BAD as I thought I would look in a bikini. Just need to keep at it!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
-Candice
 

No comments:

Post a Comment