background

Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 1 in the books!

I am officially one week down in my Insanity workouts and FINALLY, FINALLY was able to get through the entire warm up and first circuit with.out.stopping! Whew - that shit is HARD (twss)! I also managed to squeeze in 14 miles, a little less than normal, but Insanity has been kicking my ass!

 
 
werkin on my fitness
 
Check out that pace y'all - sub 2 half here I come!
 
Last night's dinner - Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers & a side salad - YUM-O!

The hubs and I had a MUCH needed date night Friday and went and saw the movie 42, and I gotta tell ya, it was pretty good! I wish there were more people today that could serve as positive inspirations for kids - anyhoo I digress. Then we got to relax on the patio and munch on some Mexican food and Skinny ritas - yum! We talked about our new life and having another kid. I admittedly have the baby fever, but often think that maybe it's not meant to be for me - more on that this week, after all it is National Infertility Week. Sigh.

Now on to things in which I CAN control... I am down a pound and a half from last week - woot woot!

Weekly Workout Goals

Monday
Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance

Tuesday
Insanity Pure Cardio & 3 miles (hills)

Wednesday
Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit & 4 miles (pace/tempo)

Thursday
Insanity Cardio Recovery & 3 miles (speed)

Friday
Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance

Saturday
Insanity Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

Sunday
Schlotzky's 10K Bun Run

In other news, I will be starting the 10 day Advocare Cleanse in la manana! I'm pretty pumped about it! So that means I have several days to figure out how to handle mom's night out - that's gunna be a tough one pal! But I'm thinking it won't be half as difficult as potty training 2 two year olds, which will commence next week. I cannot tell you enough how much I cannot wait to be a diaper free home - hey maybe I can use the money for more race entries! :)

Hope you all have a great week!

-Candice


 

No comments:

Post a Comment